Gallery

Home / Gallery

Non toxic chemicals

Only non-toxic, biodegradable cleaners are used in your home, so there are no fumes and your oven can be used as soon as we walk out your door.

Pet & child-friendly

Using non-toxic cleaning products means that there will be no chance of children or pets breathing in any toxic fumes and becoming ill.

Use your oven in 2 hours!

Oven cleaning generally takes around 2 hours and once cleaned there is no waiting around, you can use the oven as soon as we have finished.

01622 321210 or 07702 739555

Feel free to call us today to discuss your requirements or to book Mr Oven Cleaner.